Sunday, June 19, 2011

My mama is an artist

My mom is super artistic and creative. She can draw anything from memory or copy something right in front of her with no problem at all… I, on the other hand, got my dad’s art skills making it almost impossible for me to draw even a snowman! I am not kidding! My parent’s Myrtle Beach house had a huge wall above the family room that needed a pop of color so my mama painted  this beautiful beachy scene and I love it!!!

DSC_0243  DSC_0244DSC_0245

I guess these look a little crooked from the angle that I took the pictures, but in person they are straight!

And I am in LOVE with these built-ins that they recently had installed. I really am obsessed with their beach house here and hope we can have a second home someday!DSC_0277 

It looks beautiful, mama!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful home! lovely decorations and artwork. Good eye!

    I found your site from the Tuesday Blog Hop. I wanted to tell you personally that I have a site that allows women to engage and really connect with each other. You won't find the same unpromising atmosphere that you normally do in other mommy blog communities. Our site allows you to gain INSTANT followers (yes, they really do follow, you'll see), INCREASE YOUR TRAFFIC, and have a chance to connect with some great women. We also have a directory where you would have a chance to have your site and a few of your content inserted so that it may link directly from our site to yours giving you added traffic.

    Hope to see you there!

    Sincerely,

    Lexie Lane
    www.voiceboks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!!! So simple and so pretty!

    Thanks for joining the Tuesday Train!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your Mama definitely IS an artist!! I LOVE the three paintings and wish they were in my living room! Please pass it on to her. :)

    Sylvia from Helpful Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...visiting from the Alexa Hop. I love the wall feature with the tv being built in...while I think I would love to do this...I stop dead in my tracks b/c I love to move furniture around way too much:-(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to your site and still have to catch up on all of your blogs. Since I started reading the other week what you are doing is fantastic.
    industrial first aid supplies

    ReplyDelete