Wednesday, June 22, 2011

When I think of Summer…

 I think of my parent’s back porch…and how much I LOVE the sound of the fountain.

DSC_0247 DSC_0255

 

Family Reunions…DSC_0258

Blowing Bubbles….

DSC_0263 DSC_0267 DSC_0270

DSC_0282

DSC_0285

Spontaneous dance parties in the kitchen…

DSC_0273 DSC_0275   

Watermelon… from a real farmer’s produce stand on the side of the road.

DSC_0289 DSC_0291 DSC_0292 DSC_0298  DSC_0302 

What do YOU think of?

20 comments:

  1. Great pictures! This is for sure summer time inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walks on the beach, rides in the boat, karaoke, flip flops, music ... sand between my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is darling and your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely bubbles and watermelon... at backyard BBQ's! :) I wish we'd get some more sun here in MI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer reminds me of the beach!
    http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New RSS follower from the Sunday Hop! Great pictures, you have a beautiful family!

    The Steady Hand
    http://thesteadyhandblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Watermelon looks yummy!! New follower from the hop! Hope you will hop by Girl Tech Divas and follow back.

    www.girltechdivas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a gorgeous little boy! Following from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photos.
    New follower from the Relax and Surf Sunday Hop.
    Hope you follow back. http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. new follower....your blog is beautiful and so is your family...hope you follow back...http://terrisavonspecials.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful home - and watermelon from a produce stand on the side of the street? That sounds like a wonderful area! Your family is beautiful :) Following...can't wait to read more!

    I really like your blog - I'm trying to get mine off the ground and was wondering if you could come check it out and consider following.

    http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/

    Hope you have an *amazing* day! :)

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopping by to say hello. Thank you for sharing such wonderful photos. Check out my new Blog hop Making Goals Monday http://acceptandembraceautism.blogspot.com/2011/06/making-goals-monday-blog-hop.html. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there- found you through the Follow me, Chickadee hop and am a new follower. I miss summer! I've had two winters this year since I moved to another hemisphere...I hope you have time to follow my life in South Africa by http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. barefeet, denim cutoffs, the smell of suntan lotion, icy drinks,and shave ice!

    found and following thru the weds hop :)
    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute blog & family!!

    New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet family - seems like your parents have a wonderful spot. :) Found you through Welcome Wednesday and am your newest follower - feel free to follow back!

    http://helpfuldaddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos ~ so cute ~ following from Wednesday Welcome ~ thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the watermelon pictures! So adorable! I love summer too and I think of the warm summer nights when it stays light so late! I absolutely love that!

    New follower! I am loving your blog! Can't wait to read more!

    Kyna
    http://greatexpectations-kyna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet little guy! The pictures are great! I of course think of watermelon and the smell of a barbecue the sound of the ocean and big smiles on my grand kids faces while they swim or play baseball and the corn on the cob!!

    http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

    ReplyDelete