Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mr. Potato Head, bubbles and 100!!

This is my 100th post :) I feel like I have posted much more than that since I started a year and a half ago, but nonetheless, it’s pretty cool to have 100 documented days! I am super excited about all the new followers who have come along in the last month- Thank you for all the kind words and encouragement- it really makes my day!

Today was our family day so we pretty much bummed around the house all day long. It was relaxing and much needed for all of us. Chad did some yard work and I was able to read and get some sun while Cole napped. I was excited to take some photos with the lens I rented from borrow lenses . I got the Nikkor 50mm 1.4 and it works pretty well. It’s much different from the crappy kit lens that my camera came with and I think I may invest in one pretty soon. Renting is a nice option so I can try it out! 

Early this morning, Cole decided that he MUST wear his Mr. Potato Head’s glasses . everywhere. he. went. He wouldn’t put these down all day and I didn’t have the heart to tell him that they didn’t fit!

DSC_04201DSC_04241  DSC_04211 DSC_04221 DSC_04231

I can’t get over his little sense of humor!

Chad and Cole blew bubbles for a little while today and I thought it was picture-worthy. A tough guy blowing bubbles with his little boy? How could I resist!?

 DSC_04311 DSC_04341

And last but not least, I will leave you with something that my parent’s will have a coronary over…Cole trying to escape the screened in porch.. CALM DOWN, MOTHER…. we’re going to Lowes tomorrow to get a lock.  :) Oh, and the fence is being put in May 9th so don’t worry!DSC_04391

DSC_04401

DSC_04411

I have a 3 day weekend this week and I can’t wait to spend all of it with my buddy!

14 comments:

  1. haha! LOVE the mr. potato head glasses!

    New follower from the tgif blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny how kids love wearing those glasses! New gfc friend I am @ http://www.simplyshopandsave.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Stalk Hop Friday! I am your newest follower, I hope you could follow me back as well Tnx!
    clavsupclose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I laughed til I cried looking at those Mr Potato Head pictures.He is so cute and so funny!

    Yes and my heart did skip a beat for a second looking at Cole swinging on the porch door.

    Thanks for taking the time to blog. These memories are priceless!

    Love you.
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too funny!
    What a cutie!
    I'm following from the blog hop.
    I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Mr. Potato head glasses! :) And it looks like Cole had an acomplice trying to escape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is hilarious! Every one of my kids have goe through this phase!! We always have had Mr. Potato Heads when they were smaller.
    I'm a new follower from Relax and Surf.
    http://southernfriedgreenmom.blogpsot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Mr. Potato head ... I have yet to buy one for my daughter - definitely need to do that soon! :-)
    Found you on a blog hop ... come to Little Lucy Lu for a visit if you get a chance!
    ~Bec @littlelucylu :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!!! I'm stopping by and following you from Relax and Surf Sunday. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New Follower from the hop
    Life Below Zero
    http://casinofreebies3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those glasses are the perfect accessory! Very cute. Now following you from the Monday blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I’m your newest follower visiting you from Tag Back Tuesday. If you get a chance please check out my blog at http://throwingpaintblog.blogspot.com/
    Have great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a feel good post! I'm glad you found my blog, and in return, I found yours! I love a funny baby, so I have fallen fast and hard for Cole. :-) And your dog.... so sweet.

    ReplyDelete