Today Cole and I went over to Erin and Scott's for a little bit. Boy, am I thankful to have a friend who is a photographer to catch these cute little moments with a nice camera!!! All of these photos were taken by Erin Dietrich
How shrimpy is my kid? He is SO short!
My gorgeous son.
Brynn wanted to go back to the playground, I think.
This picture is amazing..... HAHA! (don't worry, he was fine... he got right back up without a peep!)
This will be on a canvas somewhere in the house :)
Thanks again, E!






























What wonderful pictures! He looks about the same age as my little boy. :)
ReplyDeleteI came over from the Tuesday Train and am now following you! I blog at Work From Home Star.
Agree...boys are amazing! No doubt I'm sure I would fall just as in love with a little girl. We know we want one more....I would have said before since I already have 2 boys I would definitely want a girl. Not so now...I think I'd be in heaven with 3 little boys!
ReplyDeleteHi Lauren!
ReplyDeleteI found you on The Girl Creative Blog Hop and I'm here to stay! I am your newest follower! I read through a few of your posts and instantly fell in love with your beautiful family, especially your little man, he is adorable! The picture of him falling is epic and of course, I'm glad he was okay. Thanks for posting your blog, I'm excited to catch up on past posts and for future ones! If you have time, feel free to check out my blog,
http://www.littlethingsbringsmiles.blogspot.com
Thanks Lauren, have a great day!
Katie
Stopping by from UBP11. You have a beautiful family and home. Love all your DIY projects, so I'm following you, and hope you'll do the same for me. Come by and enter my cookbook giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com/2011/04/welcome-to-party.html
ahhhh SO precious...what great pics but those kids are so cute, I can't imagine a bad photo :)
ReplyDeletenewest follower from the hop, LOVE YOUR BLOG by the way and can't wait to read more...
Howdy!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute kid!!
I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL
Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:
So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com
And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com
I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!
Have a very blessed day!! :0)
What great photos! I'm already a follower here, just wanted to stop in while I was here and leave a comment.
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in the Relax and Make Friends Wednesday blog hop hosted by Rachel’s Reviews & Mom Always Finds Out. Hope to see you again next week!
Nicole
http://momalwaysfindsout.com
Happy Wednesday! ADORABLE!!I am a new follower from the blog hop and I look forward to following your blog!...Hope u can come by for a visit! http://adventuresatgreenacre.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing photos! Thank you for sharing them with us! I'm following from the Welcome Wednesday. Come visit me back!
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ Things Sent My Way
such sweet photos! i love the ones with the children playing with the blue ball!
ReplyDeletebe sure to add your blog to the BLOG HOP this week @:
http://www.spearmintbaby.com/2011/03/blogging-101_06.html
I love those photos!! I am stopping by from the UBP11!!! You have a great blog and beautiful son!
ReplyDeleteCome check out my blog as well, I have a 2 year old baby boy who I like to blog about as well!
arent boys amazing!?!
http://chasingmynoah.blogspot.com/
Great photos! I love the one with him almost falling over the ladder. They are precious. I'm following you from Thrifty Thursday.
ReplyDeletehave awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award!! To learn more come by this post :)
ReplyDeletehttp://tanyaphotography-piecesofme.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html
Such beautiful photographs, thanks for sharing. Our children make such wonderful subjects don't they.
ReplyDeleteCJ xx
Checking out your blog via blog hop. Great pics. Especially love the one you captured of hime falling.
ReplyDeletewww.momspaycheck.blogspot.com