Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Moments with Aunt Lisi

Just another post about why I love having my sister live with us :) She and Cole had a little fun with play-doh today!!!!

DSC_0505 DSC_0506   

DSC_0499 DSC_0501 DSC_0502 copy DSC_0503 DSC_0507 copyDSC_0504 copy DSC_0509DSC_0504 DSC_0510 copy

DSC_0513 copy

Thanks for being so wonderful to my little boy! He loves you so much!

16 comments:

  1. so fun. I am your newest follower through Welcome Wednesday, would love for you to hop over to my site, www.thatshakerofsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, what a cutie pie. I'm gonna have to get some play dough for my little guy very soon. I just love the colours.

    I'm your newest follower from the Wednesday hop. Have a great week.

    http://chasingmyrainbowbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, I love play doh, what a cutie he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie..A new follower. Hope you do the same..

    You can visit here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a little cutie! Following from the hop, come see me, too! http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I can't wait for my son to get to the play-doh age! So fun!

    Hi! I'm Rachel, by the way! Visiting from the UBP (a little late... so many blogs!). Hope you'll come visit me at www.upperbottom.com and @upperbottom (Twitter).

    Cheers and happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos, the colors are so bright!
    New follower from the blog hop,hope you'll follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, he is adorable! What is it about play-doh that seems to appetizing to lil ones - maybe it reminds them of cookies! :) You got some great shots. He really looked like he was enjoying himself and his time with his aunt.

    It's nice that you are all obviously so close!

    I am following & stopped by from Boost your Blog Friday!

    Bernadette
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun! I love the pictures...so colorful. :)

    I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop. I'd love it if you'd drop by A Helicopter Mom and follow me back!

    Thanks,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Blog follower here, Hope to have you visit my page as well.

    mamawannasave.com

    Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! :)
    New follower from a hop. :) Please visit me as well at Stories and Advice for Moms. Have a great weekend!
    http://stayathomemom-newmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great photos!!! Following now from a Saturday hop!
    Michelle
    http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable pictures!

    I'm following you now and hope you'll honour me with your presence as well!! Thanks.

    Nancy

    http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aunty Lisi and Cole eat play-doh? lol. looks like you are lucky to have her. sweet pics! have a great comment love day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Lauren! I came to follow you as well! My son loves play dough too, so I love this posts and the cute pictures. What a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable little boy! The 2nd picture reminds me of my son, the play doh goes straight for his mouth. :)
    Hopping over from FTLOB.

    www.suzescorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete