My days off are so precious to me. I try to wake up super early so that I can get all of my errands done and then have the rest of the day to be with Cole. Today I had some painters come and measure the house for an estimate on how much it would be to paint this place. There is no way for me to do it being off only 2 days a week and with Cole around. I decided it would be better to have a professonal do it. I can't wait to see what they quote me and I'm hoping it's not too much! After that, we hung around the house and just played! Cole and Charlie are the best of friends these days as you can see!
After playtime at home, we decided to meet Nanny and Pops at the beach for a little bit. We missed Chad since he was working but we have tomorrow off with him! My parents are in for a few days and they just love spending time with this little red-headed boy.
He's too sweet! He looks so much like you. :) Love the pics of him sitting on the dog! lol. Hilarious.
ReplyDelete