Monday, December 26, 2011

SO this is Christmas… Eve

I decided to break up my Christmas post into  2 separate post since there are so many pictures. I took hundreds over the last couple of days so this is probably the best way to do it. So here we go with Christmas 2011!

This Christmas was absolutely my favorite of my entire life!! I don’t think I have ever been so excited for Santa to come or to see the look on Cole and Chad’s faces when they opened their gifts. It was just so special to be able to share this special day with my boys and my family.

Christmas eve began with some baking at Nanny’s house… Cole made cookies for Santa and then played with Pops and Aunt Lisi for a little bit!

DSC_0063 DSC_0065 DSC_0070 DSC_0071 DSC_0075 DSC_0078 DSC_0083 DSC_0086

Our Elf on the shelf, Fred, made an appearance at Nanny and Pop’s house on Christmas eve…. Cole could not believe his eyes when he spotted him!

DSC_0087 DSC_0088 DSC_0094 DSC_0099 DSC_0100 DSC_0105 DSC_0107

After church and dinner at my parent’s house, we came home to get ready for Santa. My parents stopped by to drop off a few gifts for the morning and helped us to get Cole calmed down after the busy day.

DSC_0114  DSC_0121 DSC_0122 DSC_0126 DSC_0129 DSC_0135 DSC_0136 DSC_0137 DSC_0138 DSC_0144 DSC_0146 DSC_0148

A few of my favorite ornaments… This one my mom made me.. it’s black so it’s hard to see but it’s an old fashioned oven and she wrote ‘a bun in the oven’ 2011 and it has a tiny little bun inside to represent our new baby. She made one in 2008 when I was pregnant with Cole and I love them so much!

 DSC_0149 DSC_0151 And this one I love because it’s Cole and he is just freaking cute. Here is his ornament from school this year !

DSC_0152 DSC_0153 DSC_0154 DSC_0155

Since we were hosting Christmas Morning breakfast and gift opening, Chad and I stayed up late making sure the house was perfectly decorated. Chad was so cute making sure every ornament was hanging just right!

DSC_0157 DSC_0163

This was taken at about 2am after we finished cleaning and getting everything ready for the morning… 18 weeks with our little one.  Stay tuned for a Christmas morning post! Hope everyone had an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that "bun in the oven" ornament! What a precious idea!! I also love yall PJ's!

    ReplyDelete