Sunday, November 6, 2011

I am simply too busy for this

DSC_0926 DSC_0925 DSC_0942 DSC_0936 DSC_0935 DSC_0931 DSC_0929 DSC_0928

Summary:

Cole was superman for his preschool Halloween party

He was SWAT for trick or treating in our neighborhood.

He got a haircut. By Chad.While I was at work.  I wanted to kill him, but then I got over it.

His hair is now more blonde than red. Score.

Cole is obsessed with stuffed animals. and his father.

The end!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the daddy haircut! Charlie got one of those too. I also wanted to kill him. I had to get over it. We go somewhere now. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahaha! This post cracks me up. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPIE!!! You're back!!!! :) Love all the photos! The hair cut is precious, good job Chad! I love BOTH costumes, he was a very serious SWAT man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the cutest baby! love those cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete