Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thompson Farm and Nursey

Today we went to Thompson Farm

It was a really nice crisp fall day and since we were both off, we decided to spend a little family time outside the house for once. We had never been there and it got rave reviews from a friend of ours… It did not disappoint and I know we’ll be back next year! I am so mad at myself because several REALLY REALLY good shots of Cole and I were way over exposed in the sun … I need to figure out a way to edit them so that they don’t look fake and scary. Until then, here are some good ones :)

DSC_0911 DSC_0912  DSC_0732  DSC_0778DSC_0780  DSC_0779 DSC_0782 DSC_0805 DSC_0807 DSC_0811 DSC_0830 DSC_0833 DSC_0834 DSC_0844  DSC_0852 DSC_0856 DSC_0859 DSC_0871 DSC_0874 DSC_0877 DSC_0882  DSC_0886  DSC_0894 DSC_0902

I also have to mention that I think 2 years old is the WORST age when it comes to photographing children. Or at least mine. He was laughing and smiling all day but in every photo he looks miserable! So frustrating! Anyway, if you live in the area and want to go to a cool farm, definitely try this one out :) Happy October, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the lasso pictures! This looks like a fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you how much I have enjoyed these pictures. Love... love... love them!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete