skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This weekend will be good for my soul
Did I mention I have a new schedule? Yes... After a year of working every single weekend, I am now on a regular M-F 9-5 work week. I don't know how long it will last, but I am enjoying every second of it! This is my first weekend on the new schedule that CHAD WILL BE OFF WITH ME.. for two whole days I will have both of my boys all. to. myself! This is a huge deal and I am so excited for it. Best part? We have absolutely no plans whatsoever. Maybe we'll go to the beach? the pool? the playground? Oh, the endless possibilities! I am so much more appreciative of my weekends together with Chad because we only get 4 days off together a month. We had more time off together in the Marine Corps believe it or not! All that matters to me now is that he is home safe (hopefully forever) and we can spend our precious 2 weekends a month doing the things I always dreamed we would do as a family. After a year of trying to put our new lives together, we are finally where I hoped we would be. We are happy,stable,and most importantly- together. Just me and my boys :) Big plans are in the works for this little man's 2nd birthday party, and I am so amped about it. The theme is "under the sea" and it'll be a water party in our backyard. We're so excited! Have a great weekend, everyone!
I'm so happy for you, Lauren! Enjoy your weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! my little girl will be 2 in a couple months and I can't wait! have so much fun! I am visiting from the hop! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back! My most recent blog post explains how in case my blogger follow button is down! thanks so much!
ReplyDelete-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/
congrats on getting the weekends off!!!
ReplyDeleteyour lil guy is so cute! my son just turned two last month and our party was so fun!
i am following you now on gfc! found your blog through a blog hop! would love for you to follow me back http://www.bragallaboutit.com/
New follower from Boost My Blog. What a cute little guy. I saw the photo of your husband holding him in his uniform too when he was 17 days old. Got me all teary eyed! I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I can be found in facebook too http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and twitter @DeniseLillaRose If you like/follow me there I will do the same for you. When you stop by my blog, please check out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry).
ReplyDeleteI love weekends off! I hope you're enjoying yours with both of your guys! :) I'm a new follower from the hop! I'd love it if you can stop by and follow back when you get a moment! I also wanted to invite you to our Super Stalker Sunday bloghop going on today! Hope to see you there!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
April @ Mama on a Green Mission
http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/welcome-to-superstalkersunday-bloghop.html
Congrats on having weekends off now!! Following from the hop.. Hope you have a great Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteEnjoying weekend with the family is very best idea. Every one is waiting for weekend for passing time with the family.
ReplyDeletesell my car