Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thank you SO much!!!!!!!

I am super excited to have gotten so much positive feedback about the ugly chair that I refinished last week!! I have been featured by a few blogs this week and I just wanted to say thank you! I am SO new to DIY and it encourages me that other people like my stuff :) Be sure to check out these blogs when you have a chance- they are really awesome! Thank you so much, guys!

The DIY Show Off



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by Humble Homemaking and hooking up at our weekend review party! I am your newest follower. Have a great day. :)
    Humble Homemaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! I would love a follow back at www.lifesgristle.blogspot.com, while I look around your site!

    :)
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you deserved it :) Thanks for the shout-out!


    Christina

    ReplyDelete