When we first bought the house, I would go on crazy thrift store shopping sprees trying to find decent pieces of furniture that had some potential. One day I found this ugly little cabinet and decided it had to be mine! For $10-15 (I don’t remember what the heck I paid for it) it has proven to be a good addition to our living room reading nook. Not sure if that will be it’s permanent home, but for now, it works! We keep board games, DVD’s, and photo albums in it but I think it would also work in the master bath for towels and such…..
Hello, you poor, unfortunate looking thing!
oh, what a little paint can do!
These knobs were a good find at world market. I heart world market and their $2.99 knob sale!
A cute little corner of our living room where Cole and I read.
More good stuff from world market. urban outfitters, and the thrift store :) Can you tell I am on a white kick? I need to buy more colorful stuff but I love the clean look of these!
Hope you likey :0
and i think i'll link to DIY SHOWOFF Mad Skills


















love!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe flower knobs really make it. Good job!
ReplyDeletegreat re-do! It certainly isn't ugly anymore!
ReplyDeleteJust dropped by from Meet-Up Mondays. I love this cabinet! The paint colors in your home are lovely too.
ReplyDeleteI love all of your re-do's!!! I am always so impressed! You're really good at it and your home is so nice! Happy Valentine's Day to Cole :)
ReplyDeleteGreat transformation. Amazing what some paint can do.
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! The litle flower knobs just knock it out of the park! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree, the knobs are super cute! Well done.
ReplyDeleteLove the color and knobs. Amazing what a little paint can do!
ReplyDelete~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com
That looks lovely. Those knobs really finish it off.
ReplyDeleteHi! I just found you through the DIY project parade and think you did a fantastic job transforming this cabinet! It looks fabulous and those knobs are perfect. I'm your newest follower! :-)
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Lovely and the roses add a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe what a difference the knobs made!
ReplyDeletePS)I found you through today's thrifty link up. I tried signing in with my new account but couldn't. I'm Anna @ http://witbehind.com/
It's really nice to be here!
What a difference paint and awesome knobs can make. I also am in love with your accessories. They are awesome. Thanks so much for linking up to my party. Hope to see you again next week.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to come back and grab a button to let other know about the party.
ReplyDeleteYes it was ugly but you did a wonderful job and I love the knobs. they are so cute.
ReplyDeleteNice upgrade! Love those knobs, too.
ReplyDeleteI love this! I never even thought to look at World Market for knobs! Somewhere else that has really cute knobs is Anthropologie.com under At Home>Hardware, they're a little expensive but if you only need a few it's worth it because they're so cute!
ReplyDeleteHer makeover looks great...love the hardware!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Linda
Fabulous redo! So much better for that great piece. And love you little vignette on top! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteLove the knobs and the shade of paint you chose to do it in!
ReplyDeleteI so love a good thrift store find that can be painted, and those knobs are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful !!!
ReplyDeletegreat color choice. It looks awesome!
ReplyDeletemegan
craftycpa.blogspot.com
I love it. And I love the colors in your living room - so pretty!! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I love a Goodwill find like this.
ReplyDelete--Sarah