There are two reasons I haven’t blogged. One is that I sit at a computer all day at work so the last thing I feel like doing is getting online when I get home. Two is that I miss Cole so much all day that when I get home ALLL I want to do is cuddle and play with him! Just because I haven’t been blogging doesn’t mean that I haven’t been taking pictures everyday so don’t think I’m slacking on EVERY aspect of my life :) I am loving my new job and Cole is loving his little school. Chad is now finishing his 6th week of the Academy in Columbia and he’s really loving it. We have been house hunting pretty much every day of the last 2 months. (When I say we I mean ME haha) I show Chad everything that I’ve found on the weekends when he is home. He either gives the thumbs up or down and we move on to the next thing. We have narrowed the search to two neighborhoods in our area and have the option to either build or buy something that is brand new and never lived in. We have had some disappointments in our search and a few that we like have gone under contract before we could get a shot at them. I know we will find the right thing eventually. We are really picky since we both grew up in gorgeous houses so that is another thing that’s probably working against us. Our goal is to be out of our rental house by October and I really think we’ll be able to do it! Anyways…
I’ve been spending the rest of my time planning Cole’s 1st Birthday party which will be the same weekend as Chad’s graduation from the Academy. Chad’s family is coming in and it’s going to be a blast!
… here’s come cute pictures


















He's such a Man-Baby! You know what I mean?! So little but so adult looking sometimes! What are TEETH gonna do to that baby face?! lol. He's too adorable - I can't wait for some birthday pictures!
ReplyDelete