Sunday, May 16, 2010

10 months and still toothless!

Dear Cole,

2 days after I wrote your 9 month letter, you started walking and have since become a pro. This past month was a busy one for, my sweet little man!  You started walking, started “school”, your daddy left for police academy, and mommy started a full-time job! You are just the happiest little boy we’ve ever seen. It is obvious that you are starting to have an opinion about certain things and aren’t shy about telling us how you feel. Mommy is still breastfeeding but slowly losing her sanity with that. Just yesterday I was drying my hair on the bedroom floor and you walked up behind me and unsnapped my bra and proceeded to walk around to my front and just started eating!  All the while I was still blow-drying! Imagine my surprise when you did that! I have enjoyed being your 24/7 buffet for the last 10 months but will be SO glad when your first birthday rolls around and I can stop!  Just do me a favor and pop some teeth so I can feed you table food, okay? You have continued to be the biggest joy in our lives as well as everyone around us. You are such an angel and we love you so much! Happy 10 months, Cole!!!!

DSC_0622

DSC_0623

DSC_0625

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're well on your way to your bfing goal!! Cole is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Avery is still primarily nursing too- and has crawled across the bed, pulled my shirt down and started eating. Too funny. We are going until she's a year too. I'll probably pump after that so she can still get the nutrients. BUT she does have her bottom teeth- and 2 on the way in on the top. Anyways- love you're still nursing

    ReplyDelete