Sunday, January 10, 2010

A boy and his prunes….

We started Cole eating baby food about a week before Christmas… We have yet to give him something he didn’t like. Tonight I was feeding him the new food of the week…Prunes!!! He was getting SO frustrated with me because apparently I was feeding him too slow. I said , “Fine! Have it your way!” and handed over the spoon… oh my….

DSC_0339

DSC_0343

DSC_0350

 DSC_0349 DSC_0360

II have the best time with my little guy. I am glad Chad was around to take these pictures of us since there are maybe 50 picture out of the 5,300 on my computer that I am actually in. To me, there is nothing cuter than a little boy making a mess. My mom let me make messes just for the heck of it and those times made for some of the best pictures/memories I have of my childhood. So here’s to the beginning of a million messes, my sweet little man! I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I wish Jet would eat baby food like Cole! He still makes the most awful faces and spits everything out! lol. Way to go Cole! You be a good eater for your mommy!

    ReplyDelete