

Oh, and I am now the proud driver of a Mercury Sable station wagon... in case you didn't know! (save your stabbin' cabin, shaggin wagon, grandma jokes) - I LOVE my car! I plan on driving it for the next 10 years, no joke! My amazing mom- mom was kind enough to sell it to us and it's such a good car!!
Thanks for all of your support and kind words over the last year, by the way! It's been fun sharing all of our first home happenings with you!


















Love the rockers on the front porch! =)
ReplyDeleteGreat curb appeal!
ReplyDelete...and I like your new car ;-)
Thanks for joining the Tuesday Train!
What a lovely home - the rockers & flag add a cozy charm!
ReplyDeleteCheck it out…. From Chats on the Farmhouse Porch to Wayback Wednesday
Your friend,
Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes
Following you from boost my blog.
ReplyDeleteI love the white fence. what a great addition. Such a sweet house!! and sweet family!!!
ladeedacreations.com
Super cute little boy! Hopping by from the Alexa hop!
ReplyDeleteYour home is not cute but it is super cute. I read your all blogs, and I noticed that your family is sweet and the white fance is adorable.
ReplyDeleteporn blocker