We just spent 4 glorious, relaxing days in St. Pete Beach, FL! It was a blast and I am so thankful for the love and hospitality of my in-laws for making this such a fun family vacation. Chad’s mom made the trip super easy for us by having diapers, wipes, a diaper bag, and all our toiletries waiting for us when we arrived… we only brought clothes! Here are some photos of the first day!
Here is their gorgeous house… I hope we can have a second home like this some day! In our dreams, maybe!
They have such an incredible view from their backyard! I wish the tree wasn’t blocking all the pretty boats!!!
We ate a yummy breakfast at The Seahorse restaurant and then walked around for a little bit by the pier!
Then it was off to the beach, of course! We stayed out for about 4 hours and Cole did so well… He went in the ocean for the first time and loved it!
We had a little pool time as well… I stole this from Chad’s mom’s camera!
The day ended with us eating at Woody’s Waterfront as we waited for Erica and Jared’s flight to come in. I like this photo because I have a matching one from EIGHT YEARS AGO when we ate here the last time. Sometimes I can’t believe we have been together that long. We were 17 and 18 last time we went there together!
Day 2 will be much more exciting and I will post that tomorrow night! The whole family was together and we had a BLAST!


















Looks like you had a fun time, I wish I went to the beach...but I have to wait until the good hot New England summer comes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your wonderful photos and for participating in the Alexa hop at MoneySavvyMichelle.com. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks like such an amazing vacation. I'm SO jealous! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following you from the Make your Rank Lower Hop and commenting with my sparkly little Alexa toolbar!
I'd love it if you'd join our Alexa Hop at A Helicopter Mom too!
Thanks so much!
Mickey
Hey! found you at "relax & surf" blog hop! if youd like you should come check out my neck of the woods :) (http://christanncox.blogspot.com) WE FOLLOW BACK! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! Hopping by here from Tuesday Train hop. I am your newest follower via GFC. Hope you could follow back. Thanks! http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI am very jealous! It looks like your family had a wonderful time! Just stopping by. Following you from the Tuesday Train Blog Hop. Would love it if you would LIKE my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose or follow my blog: blog.writerslairbooks.com
ReplyDeletei LOVE those shorts Cole is wearing!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, I am following you from the blog hop, I hope you have time to follow me back.
ReplyDeletehttp://granitestatesavers.blogspot.com