Friday, May 6, 2011

5 little things that ,made me smile today

DSC_0485

Today he said “hug mama!” and hugged me. I melted. and  then I died.

 DSC_0473

The unconditional love of this elderly creature. I don’t hug him enough.  Today I rubbed his velvety ears for 30 minutes.

bill

A second consecutive month of a cheap0 electric bill! WIN!

This cutie pie rug that is coming on MONDAY. Happy Mothers day to ME from ME.

Homewrecker Burrito from MOES. Yum.

What made YOU smile today?

23 comments:

  1. Sunny weather made me smile! {luv the rug!!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding new blog friends always makes me smile! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

    I am a new follower from "Surfin' Saturday!" I'd love a follow back. Thanks!

    ~Holly
    http://www.twinsplusone.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello newest follower from the hop cant wait to read more of your great posts
    http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blog! Such great colors and so fabulous! And that burrito looks delicious - never been there but I'd love to try :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum that looks really good. Love the baby and the dog. Spread the love!
    I am following you via the FNFW blog hop. Please follow me.

    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. popping over from WW. such a cute little fam you have! you have some great DIY projects too.... Oh how I need some motivation! I have so many good ideas, now I just need two extra hands to do them :) oh and 3 more hours added on to my day :)
    -Christa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I love the face on that dog :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. What made me smile...

    My son, he is suddenly and toddling, crazy, dirty boy. So stinking cute.

    My daughter looked at books alone in her room for 20 minutes.

    My coffee is hot (only because I put it in the microwave for the 3 time today).

    My kitchen is clean.

    Celebrate what you can.

    Enjoy,

    elena

    ReplyDelete
  9. your son is adorable!
    dogs ears are one of my favorite things to touch. they are always so soft and my dog loves to have them rubbed :)
    that burrito looks too good!
    have a wonderful momma's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Hug Mama" would make me die, too! What a cute post, and a sweet blog! (I love the calming color palette!)

    I'm newly following via the "I Heart Maternity" site. Lastly, if you are interested, I'm hosting my first link-up starting tonight, The Sundae Hop. I'd love for you join up!

    Oh, and Happy Mother's Day!

    Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw! Your blog is so cute!

    Following you from the “Finding New Friends Weekend” Blog hop! Please follow back!
    [http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com]

    XO Shar

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am following now from a saturday blog...love your photos of the family, and the food too:) hope you'll come visit...
    childhoodmyths.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this post! My son giving me huge gummy grins this morning made my day. :) Following you via GFC from the Surfin' Saturday Hop! http://www.smileyboyknowsbest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww... You're so lucky. My baby's only 4 months old and my husband was just talking about how he can't wait for him to give us a hug.

    Following you from the Weekend Hop.

    Hope you can make it over to voiceBoks.com and meet a really great group of wonderful women who love to connect and meet new people.

    Hope you have a great Mother's Day!

    Take Care,

    Lexie Lane
    www.voiceboks.com

    P.S. Please come and join our year long Hop with Hopper Strategized when you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucy just made me smile.. as I turned my computer around to show Pablo the adorable picture of Charlie! Lucy set up, jumped off her chair and stuck her face on the screen at Charlie's picture. I think she has a bulldog crush! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. your blog is adorable. I love it! I would die if I had a $76 electric bill.... because that would be awesome! My electric bill is almost $300 for a 2 bedroom apartment every month. And most of the time, I don't have the air on at all. And we live in Florida where its 95 degrees everyday. I want your electric bill. Wanna trade? They really over charge us way too much down here for electric.
    Anyways, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. your blog made me smile for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a new follower from the Sunday Strolling Blog Hop! Your blog is too cute and I look forward to reading more post. Please come check out my blog and follow me too!

    http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the rug! Looks very beachy.

    Visiting from FTLOB Comment Love!
    http://ibetterfindyourlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Visiting from comment love. I adore the first picture of your little one. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Following from the Alexia Blog Hop, you have a beautiful family! Please follow me at http://tupperlorrie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the pic of mom when she must have been a feisty kid!
    I am following you via MMM blog hop. Please follow me.

    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have THE CUTEST kids... both of them. I have a soft spot for the four legged ones, especially when they are old. :-)

    ReplyDelete