skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My boys are gone
Chad's paw paw hasn't been feeling well lately and it was decided that he and Cole would fly to Atlanta this weekend to spend some time with him. I dropped them off at the airport on friday morning and cried hysterically for about 20 minutes while I drove home. Cole just looked so big walking onto the jetway with Chad and it was the first time that I looked at him and didn't see a baby! He is more little boy now than ever and it is breaking my heart. I can't believe in just 2 months he will be 2 years old! I don't know how the time flew by so quickly, but it really has. My house has been silent for the last two days and it is really strange. No shrieking, laughing, crying, (farting), yelling "MAMA!!!!!!!!!!" -it's awful. I miss them so very much and it just makes me realize how much I couldn't live without them. Monday can't come soon enough for me- I need my boys so bad!
you poor thing! i hope they get home soon! you should try to enjoy it a little, i know it's hard, but a little mommy time is a good thing. xx
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the Sunday Blog Hop! :)
ReplyDeleteJen @ My Secret Home
I'm your newest follower from the Blog Hop! Love the look of your pretty blog!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Melanie
Reasons To Skip The Housework
Tuesday Time Out Link Up Party
Link up Your Weekly Parties Here
Awe, I don't know what I would do with a quiet house:) I am following you back from my Tuesday Blog Hop at Adventures of My Family of 8! Thanks for stopping by. I am getting ready for my May Giveaway Blog Hop, so if you are interested, check it out http://adventuresofmyfamilyof8.blogspot.com/2011/04/do-you-have-blog-join-my-may-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteI won't get any better the older they get you are still going to cry and miss them the same.
ReplyDeleteI am following you via MMM blog hop. Please follow me back.
http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/
I'll never forget the day my baby turned into a toddler!!! It's hard to let them grow up :( Good job, mama, stay strong!
ReplyDeleteThanks for riding the train today! Now following so I don't miss any of the good stuff!
The Survival Mama
I just awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out at http://wayneandjessi.blogspot.com/2011/05/yay-new-award.html ! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel, my daughter leaves for 2 hours and I think about her every minute she's away : (
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from the hop!!
http://anirishitalianblessing.blogspot.com/
Hi! I just found your blog from the hop. You really have such a cute family, such a cute blog. What a great opportunity to live in such pretty place and right by the lake. Hubby also works for MVCI. Following you now :)
ReplyDeleteI totally know what you mean. My third child just turned on month and it seems like I just had him yesterday!
ReplyDeleteI am now following you from wandering wednesday blog hop.
http://callistasramblings.blogspot.com
New Follower From the Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteThis post tugs at my heart strings...my little girl just turned two last week. I cried all weekend, the tears never stopped. Incredible how quickly they lose the "baby-ness".
Look forward to reading more :)
~Katie
www.punkinheadsanddoodaloos.blogspot.com
great blog following you from the hop looking forward to more great posts
ReplyDeletehttp://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/