This week my baby turned 20 months old…. I can’t handle any more of this growing up! Just look at him! I love the golden light that we get in our backyard in the evenings… very good for picture taking :)
II love these hammy legs!!!!!
I am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you please follow me back? http://susansdisneyfamily.blogspot.com/ thank you :)
Hi, I am a new follower from the week end bloghop. I like your blog and am looking forward to coming back and reading more. Hope you come and visit me too. You are lucky to be seeing spring. I live in Norway and it spring is still just a dream :)
So cute :) New follower here, hope to see you follow back!
ReplyDeletehttp://kellyhunterphotography.blogspot.com/
too cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from the blog hop. :) Stop by and visit me at amomcandream.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend!
Love these photos! Came by from the Boost My Blog Friday hop. :)
ReplyDeleteHe looks like a handful and definitely not a baby anymore!
ReplyDeleteI am following from the bloghop too.
Please drop by our kid friendly blog whan you have a minute too!
http://beourbest.blogspot.com/
So cute. 20 months is a lovely age but it would be nice if we could just bottle it up for a couple of years!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photographs.
CJ xx
Aww! Don't they grow up so fast!? My son is turning 25 months at the end of this month. I miss him being a baby, but toddler stage has been fun too!
ReplyDeleteaww a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you please follow me back? http://susansdisneyfamily.blogspot.com/
thank you :)
Awww. Sweet pictures! Cady turns 20 months in two weeks!
ReplyDeleteHi, I am a new follower from the week end bloghop. I like your blog and am looking forward to coming back and reading more. Hope you come and visit me too. You are lucky to be seeing spring. I live in Norway and it spring is still just a dream :)
ReplyDelete