Thursday, February 24, 2011

Habitat for Humanity Chair

Oh, I love a good find :) Look at this "cute" little chair I found today at our local HforH store… I don’t know if they are everywhere but here we have a huge warehouse here in Myrtle full of home stuff. Most is left over from HforH builds but there are tons of donations too… like this ugly thing I found today:
DSC_0150DSC_0149
Ummm and can we talk about the best part?? I found it in the clearance section and it didn’t have a price on it… i had to find a manager to ring it up and…………..
DSC_0151  
Yes…. you read that correctly. I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard it! I have been dying to attempt a reupholstering of some sort and this will be the perfect chair to practice on! I am not ready to tackle a huge reup project because I don't have the time, patience, or skill but I think this should be pretty easy. All I need  to do is invest in a staple gun and find some good fabric and I'll be ready to go! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment