Sunday, July 18, 2010

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, COLE!!!

I am typing this from my office so there won't be any pictures for this post right away... What a year it has been with you! You were born in Atlanta, moved to California when you were 11 days old, moved to Myrtle Beach at 5 months, and now you are about to move into your first "permanent" house! We have had so much fun with you this year and are looking forward to all that is to come. You are a wild man right now- running around destroying the house and unpacking every moving box I pack! I have so much fun when it's just you and me at home everynight. Daddy is on the night shift so we get to spend alot of quality time together. You are doing so well in your school and are now in the toddler room. You are by far the smallest kid in there but your teachers love you and you are learning so much! We took you to the dr for your one year checkup and you weigh 20lbs and are 29.5 inches tall... You are only in the 15th percentile for weight and 50th for height. You may end up being a short guy like mommy! You have strawberry blonde hair and still NO TEETH! It's so funny to everyone who meets you because they think you are much younger than you actually are. You celebrated your 1st birthday with a big party and all of your friends came and showered you with tons of books, toys, and clothes! Grandma and Grandpa came for the party as well as your uncle Jared and Aunt Erica! You are so loved by so many people! Your daddy gets to spend lots of time with you on his weekends off because unfortunately, I have to work. He is always greasing you up with sunscreen and taking you to the beach or pool...he loves hanging out with you so much! You have a bad habit right now of sleeping in our bed but we are hoping to break that soon once we move into our new house. (Your daddy and I secretly enjoy sleeping with you because we know you are only going to be this little for a short time!!!!) This past year has been a busy one for all of us but your daddy and I can't imagine what the ride would have been like without you there with us. I hope you have a hundred more wonderful birthdays and all of your dreams come true. We love you so much, Cole!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment