We have been super busy around here lately. Chad's leave has been wonderful and I am just so excited to wake up every morning and know that we get to spend the whole day together! Chad's parents came into town on Wednesday so we were able to have a nice visit with them for a few days. Cole was excited to see his grandparents and loved all of the presents they brought for him. It looks like blogger isnt going to cooperate with me today so these pictures are all out of order from this week.
Here is one fine little gentleman.... :)
Cole hanging out with Grandpa Craig- they are shopping for flights to Australia!
Cole spending time with Grandma watching the UGA game. He looks so big in this picture!
A rare picture of me with my little man on the Oceanside Pier. We had our weekly lunch date with the girls and this week we ate at Ruby's!
Here he is looking less and less like a baby and more like a little boy. I love this hat!!
Cole with the ladies. Keeley is 6 months old and Brynn is now 5 weeks! Keeley's mom, Misty did my maternity shoot last May and she was out to Cali to visit. It was nice to see them again!
Friday morning, Chad had a football game and they won! It's weird to see him playing football again-reminds me of highschool!
Cole was weighed on friday morning and the little chunker is already 12 lbs! He's also 23 inches long. He is 10 weeks old tomorrow and I just can't figure out where the time has gone! I wish time flew by like that when I was pregnant! In other news, I am starting a Medical Transcription training program so that I can hopefully work from home one day. I got a $6,000 grant that is given to military spouses and was able to put it towards this program. To go along with the course, I also get a brand new custom Dell Laptop to keep as a part of the deal. SWEET! I should be done with the school in January if I pace myself the way I am aiming for. If it works out the way I want it to, I can get hired with a MT company and work from home. I don't know what I would do otherwise since the idea of putting Cole in daycare makes me pretty sick. Wish me luck. If any other spouses that read this are interested, go to http://www.careerstep.com That's all for now. We have a whole week of leave left so I am sure there will be plenty more pictures coming! Have a great week!


















I have a couple of friends who do medical transcription. They really enjoy it. Hope it goes well!
ReplyDeleteCole is getting so big, and he's too cute! Congrats on the MT program, a lot of girls love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the cookie monster towel! I want one! And he is sitting up so good in that bumpo seat. What a big boy!
ReplyDeleteGirl you look so great for just having a baby! Love the cookie monster towel:-) You have such a cute family!
ReplyDelete